The St Thomas Crookes campus consists of the original church building and the recently-upgraded church centre (former Crookes Endowed School) joined by a modern link block that serves as the main entrance and circulation space.
Along with the Worship Area used for Sunday gatherings and various staff offices, the campus includes a number of meeting rooms for community use and private hire.
Regular activities taking place in the campus include:
- St Thomas Nursery – our pre-school for children aged 3-5, rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- Children’s groups including Sunday kids church and our thriving midweek under fives groups.
- Form Training – our discipleship/internship year for young adults.
- St Barnabas Theological Centre – launching in September 2013, this will provide ordination training and theology modules.
- Community bookings – meetings, training courses and social events.
- Corporate hire – at a competitive day or half-day rate.
Community and Corporate hire
Rooms are available for hire at the following times:
- Monday-Wednesday 9am – 10pm.
- Thursday 9am – 4pm.
- At other times by special arrangement.
- (no Sunday bookings – the whole campus is in use for church activities)
Our meeting rooms are fully accessible via the new entrance which includes a lift for disabled access. Our Estates Team will provide chairs and tables arranged to your requirements. Toilets and kitchen facilities for making drinks are available and for small extra charges we can provide extras such as flipcharts, flatscreen TVs etc. The rooms vary in size, seating 25-50 people.
Please contact the church office for all booking enquiries. You are very welcome to visit to see the rooms available.