To locate us you may need the details below. Our address is
St Thomas Church,
- From the M1, exit at junction 33 and take the A630 Sheffield Parkway.
- After around 4 miles the speed limit reduces to 40mph. Get into the right hand lane, then filter right to the ring road (A61 N) at Cutler’s Gate.
- Keep straight on, following signs for the A61 ring road towards Barnsley.
- At junction 7 of the ring road, Shalesmoor roundabout, take the first exit left towards the University and continue uphill parallel to tram tracks on your right.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit marked Hospital, University & Glossop A57
- After passing the University and hospitals, continue up to a shopping area called Broomhill.
- At the main Broomhill crossroad, turn right at the traffic lights up the hill onto Crookes Road.
- Follow this road for around half a mile, past the Old Grindstone pub on your left.
- St Thomas Crookes is then on the left just beyond its village square, and opposite the Noah’s Ark pub.
A regular bus service runs 7 days a week from Sheffield City Centre to Crookes. The Number 52 bus service leaves from the City Centre outside the Halifax bank at the bottom of Fargate and runs up via the University of Sheffield and Broomhill into Crookes.
You need to get off of the bus at the stop just after the Grindstone Pub and then walk up the hill. St Thomas Crookes is on your lefthand side.